WELCOME

Welcome to our Penny Black Saturday Challenge Blog for all lovers of Penny Black stamps....we are based in the UK but welcome entries worldwide...we post a new challenge on the first Saturday of each month and all we ask is that you use at least ONE PENNY BLACK IMAGE...LARGE SENTIMENT STAMP, DIE OR STICKEROO as the main focus of your creation and that you please link back to the Penny Black Saturday Challenge. To join in the fun please leave your name and a direct link to your entry with Inlinkz...so we can come visit you.

Saturday 16 May 2009

And The Winner Is .........

The winner chosen at random for challenge 48 is


Congratulations Teresa, please email me your details and I will pass them on Carole
who will send your prize off to you
Have lots of fun with those
gorgeous flowers and ribbons
Happy Crafting
Hugs
Design Team
xxxx

3 comments:

CRAFTERESA said...

wow, I am so pleased to win, thank you soooooo much.
I have only ever won once and never recieved the prize ;0(
so this in a sense is my first win
thank you soooo much
Crafteresa xx

Sue said...

You are going to have so much fun decorating your work with these flowers and ribbons! Congratulations!

CRAFTERESA said...

I received my parcel this morning
what a lovely selection of ribbons and flowers

thanks so much

Crafteresa xx